Hello world.

If you're reading this then hi! Welcome to my brand-spanking new text blog. I've always been great at jumping on bandwagons so I figured why stop now? Anyways, I'll be making some real posts soon once I've linked this on my channel so .... yeah :)

7 comments:

  1. Eunice said...

    hey there, I love your videos on youtube!  

  2. duanewilliams said...

    You always say you're going to make a new video in a day or two, Wayne. ha ha!  

  3. Somebluenotes said...

    Welcome to blogspot! I've been watching your videos for a long time. They are so interesting. Can't wait to see how your blog will turn out! ^^  

  4. Unknown said...

    Wayne have you ever seen the show (little people big world)? A reality show in the states about a family of little people with average size kids..hope you feel well soon..Brian from Kentucky.  

  5. scareykatt said...

    Congrats on yout YouTube partnership.

    u deserved it!

    i enjoyed your videos since last summer.

    take care.  

  6. Anonymous said...

    cool. i will make this my first blog. well the first one i actually read the rest i go to for free indie music.  

  7. Yin said...

    Wayne! Welcome to blogger! The first videos I saw of yours were the British v. American slang... luckily since most of my closest friends are in the UK, I got a chance to prove myself worthy of being their American tag-along.

    Ohhh. You know, I'm not sure how to do this, but I know of a sort of joke text about American v. British relations that you'd really like, just from the nature of your vlogs... if you want, go to my blog, I think I'm going to post it up there... though, the blog itself may not quite be up your alley... heheh.